Hi you guys!
This will be a quick one! I made this beautiful duoplex bra using the pattern Angie’s Twin by B,Wear. I split the outermost cup into two pieces to give the the two-color look a better feel.
I dyed the wide elastic, the channeling, and the straps using Dharma Tradings acid dye in the color “Saphire Blue”.
Here is a list of the all the materials I used:
- Cut and sew foam, white: local seller
- Duoplex, blue: BWear (not in stock)
- Duoplex, white: local seller
- Powernet, white: BWear
- Band Elastic, local seller
- Underarm Elastic, BWear
- Channelling, white: BWear
- White strap elastic, 15mm: BWear
- Rings and sliders, silver, 15mm: BWear
- Hook and eye closure 3h 3b: Used two but can’t remember where I got them.
- Underwires, Regular 48: BWear
This is one Movie Bra I can definitely wear year round it’s fabulous and comfortable – a complete success!!!